Why join Offspring?
Offspring is a boutique digital production studio, founded by an Australian Technical Director, that works with Australian and US markets.
We believe that having the best people is more important than having hundreds of people. We believe that work should be about culture, growth and passion… not only money. We believe in pushing people to learn and achieve more. We believe in rewarding people based on their contributions, not who they know.
If your values match with ours, then we want to talk to you.
- Development of apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard user data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and maintainable.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Kotlin.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Proficient in git and code versioning practices.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- A track record of developing stable, foundational code and applications
- Good teamwork skills
- Proactive and opinionated where it relates to technical architecture, code quality or user experience
- Easy going aspect and a good sense of humour
- Excellent command of English language both written and spoken will be highly regarded
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity
At Ofspring, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter. We want to see you grow as a professional.
- Knowledge of React native
- Knowledge of solutions architecture
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum
- Knowledge of Unit testing and End-to-End testing
- A good understanding of UX principles
- A good eye for design detail
- High monthly salary
- 13th month
- Performance bonus
- Flexible hours and work from home policy
- Stocked open kitchen, free breakfast and lunch
- Relaxed and modern working environment
- Premium healthcare package
- Yearly company trip
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications should be in English. All applicants will go through the following steps:
- CV review. We’re reviewing your application for relevence and cultural fit
- Online technical test. Scores must be above pass mark to continue
- Interview with our Technical Director and COO