Why join Offspring?
Offspring is a boutique digital production studio founded in 2013 by an Australian Technical Director that works with Australian and US markets.
We believe in quality over quantity, that having the best people is more important than having hundreds of people. We believe that work should be about culture, growth and passion. We believe in pushing people to learn and achieve more. We believe in rewarding based on contribution and loyalty.
If your values match with ours, then have a look at the requirements below, we need people like you.
We are looking for a fresh graduated student with programming basic knowledge so we can train to become our full-time tester. This position will test to make sure our builds meet western client standards.
- You will be trained to do visual testing, functional testing, smoke tests and automated testing.
- You will be provided online professional courses to advance your skills.
- Basic knowledge about programming (html, css, js)
- Good command of English language both written and spoken
- Open minded and willing to learn
- Proactive, dynamic, friendly
- Easy going aspect and a good sense of humour
- Nice to have: Experience with automation testing (Selenium)
At Ofspring, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter. We want to see you grow as a professional.
- Trainee salary (usd 400 - 500)
- High salary if successfully trained and become full time employee (usd 1,000 - 2,000)
- Free food and drinks (breakfast, lunch, snacks)
- Work from home policy
- International healthcare
- Yearly company trip
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications should be in English. All applicants will go through the following steps:
- CV review. We’re reviewing your application for relevence and cultural fit
- Interview with our Technical Director and COO