Why join Offspring?
Offspring is a boutique digital production studio, founded by an Australian Technical Director, that works with Australian and US markets.
We believe that having the best people is more important than having hundreds of people. We believe that work should be about culture, growth and passion… not only money. We believe in pushing people to learn and achieve more. We believe in rewarding people based on their contributions, not who they know.
If your values match with ours, then we want to talk to you.
- Building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform (objective c, swift).
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective c, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Passion for the digital space
- A track record of developing stable, foundational code and applications
- Good teamwork skills
- Proactive and opinionated where it relates to technical architecture, code quality or user experience
- Easy going aspect and a good sense of humour
- Excellent command of English language both written and spoken will be highly regarded
At Ofspring, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter. We want to see you grow as a professional.
- Knowledge of React native
- Knowledge of solutions architecture
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum
- Knowledge of Unit testing and End-to-End testing
- A good understanding of UX principles
- A good eye for design detail
- High monthly salary
- 13th month
- Performance bonus
- Flexible hours and work from home policy
- Stocked open kitchen, free breakfast and lunch
- Relaxed and modern working environment
- Premium healthcare package
- Yearly company trip
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications should be in English. All applicants will go through the following steps:
- CV review. We’re reviewing your application for relevence and cultural fit
- Online technical test. Scores must be above pass mark to continue
- Interview with our Technical Director and COO