Why join Offspring?
Offspring is a boutique digital production studio, founded by an Australian Technical Director, that works with Australian and US markets.
We believe that having the best people is more important than having hundreds of people. We believe that work should be about culture, growth and passion… not only money. We believe in pushing people to learn and achieve more. We believe in rewarding people based on their contributions, not who they know.
If your values match with ours, then we want to talk to you.
- Minimum 2 years ReactJS experience
- Minimum 2 years NodeJS experience
- Have at least 2 years of experience with relational databases: PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with build tools such as Gulp, Yarn and Webpack
- Good working knowledge of Git and GitFlow, workflows is a must
- Passion for the digital space
- A track record of developing stable, foundational code and applications
- Good teamwork skills
- Proactive and opinionated where it relates to technical architecture, code quality or user experience
- Easy going aspect and a good sense of humour
- Excellent command of English language both written and spoken will be highly regarded
At Ofspring, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter. We want to see you grow as a professional.
- Knowledge of GraphQL and RelayJS
- Knowledge of Linux Server/ Shell command
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Knowledge of Unit testing and End-to-End testing
- Experience with AWS
- A good understanding of UX principles
- A good eye for design detail
- High monthly salary
- 13th month
- Performance bonus
- Premium healthcare package
- Yearly company trip
- Stocked open kitchen, free breakfast and lunch
- Flexible hours and work from home policy
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications should be in English. All applicants will go through the following steps:
- CV review. We’re reviewing your application for relevence and cultural fit
- Online technical test. Scores must be above pass mark to continue
- Interview with our Technical Director and COO