Why join Offspring?
Offspring is a boutique digital production studio founded in 2013 by an Australian Technical Director that works with Australian and US markets.
We believe in quality over quantity, that having the best people is more important than having hundreds of people. We believe that work should be about culture, growth and passion. We believe in pushing people to learn and achieve more. We believe in rewarding based on contribution and loyalty.
If your values match with ours, then have a look at the requirements below, we need people like you.
- Lead internal dev team (4-5 people, including mob app, front end, back end)
- Discuss directly with client (US or AU) to get requirements/ tasks/ projects
- Analyze the requirements, discuss with tech director/ or tech lead for the approach/ architecture
- Assign tasks to team members, manage the progress, manage timings vs resources
- Check product quality before reporting to clients.
At Ofspring, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter. We want to see you grow as a professional.
- Good communication skills, smooth written and spoken English
- Strong management skills
- Experience in Software Development (at least 02 years)
- Proactivity is a key element, if you are not, then this position is not suitable
- Honesty, Transparency, Scope ownership, Responsibility
- Technical and testing skills are the big advantages if you have (but not mandatory)
- Start-up experience is a plus
- High monthly salary
- 13th month
- Healthcare insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Stocked open kitchen (free breakfast and lunch)
- MacBook Pro / PC laptop that you can take home
- Work from home policy
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com . All applications should be in English. All applicants will go through the following steps:
- CV review. We’re reviewing your application for relevence and cultural fit
- Interview with our Technical Director and COO