Why join Offspring?
Offspring is a boutique digital production studio founded in 2013 by an Australian Technical Director that works with Australian and US markets.
We believe in quality over quantity, that having the best people is more important than having hundreds of people. We believe that work should be about culture, growth and passion. We believe in pushing people to learn and achieve more. We believe in rewarding based on contribution and loyalty.
If your values match with ours, then have a look at the requirements below, we need people like you.
Manage multiple projects with the below responsibilities:
- Analyse client’s requirements
- Plan milestones and track progress
- Ensure the quality of products
- Communicate directly with clients
- Manage risks and escalate to stakeholders to get them resolved
- Contribute towards the company culture. Great teams build great products
At Ofspring, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter. We want to see you grow as a professional.
- Good communication skills. Written and spoken English
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in Software Development (at least 2 years)
- Being proactive is a key skill, if you are not, then this position is not suitable
- Honesty & transparency
- Well organised
Nice to have’s
- Passion for the digital space
- Good teamwork skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Proactive and opinionated where it relates to user experience and quality
- Easy going aspect and a good sense of humour
- High monthly salary
- 13th month
- Yearly company trip
- Stocked open kitchen (free breakfast and lunch)
- Charity events
- MacBook Pro / PC laptop that you can take home
- Work from home policy
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications should be in English. All applicants will go through the following steps:
- CV review. We’re reviewing your application for relevence and cultural fit
- Interview with our Technical Director and COO