Why join Offspring?
Offspring is a boutique digital production studio, founded by an Australian Technical Director, that works with Australian and US markets.
We believe that having the best people is more important than having hundreds of people. We believe that work should be about culture, growth and passion… not only money. We believe in pushing people to learn and achieve more. We believe in rewarding people based on their contributions, not who they know.
If your values match with ours, then we want to talk to you.
- Being responsible for developing and optimizing products on the React Native platform
- Support and communicate with other teams on request
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the other partners to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Profound experience and best practices with React/React Native Library and conventions, JSX, React Component, Redux, Flexbox, Push Notification
- Good understanding of design and coding principles: Clean code, SOLID
- Knowledge of UI element & layout, basic and animation technique, how to deal with different screen sizes
- Understanding of front-end design patterns/concepts, web services
- Good knowledge in RESTful API
- Passion for the digital space
- A track record of developing stable, foundational code and applications
- Good teamwork skills
- Proactive and opinionated where it relates to technical architecture, code quality or user experience
- Easy going aspect and a good sense of humour
- Excellent command of English language both written and spoken will be highly regarded
At Ofspring, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter. We want to see you grow as a professional.
- Knowledge of GraphQL and RelayJS
- Knowledge of Linux Server/ Shell command
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Knowledge of Unit testing and End-to-End testing
- Experience with AWS
- A good understanding of UX principles
- A good eye for design detail
- High monthly salary
- 13th month
- Performance bonus
- Work from home policy
- Yearly company trip
- Stocked open kitchen
- Charity events
- Signing in bonus if join immediately
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com . All applications should be in English. All applicants will go through the following steps:
- CV review. We’re reviewing your application for relevence and cultural fit
- Online technical test. Scores must be above pass mark to continue
- Interview with our Technical Director and COO