Why join Offspring?
Offspring is a boutique digital production studio founded in 2013 by an Australian Technical Director that works with Australian and US markets.
We believe in quality over quantity, that having the best people is more important than having hundreds of people. We believe that work should be about culture, growth and passion. We believe in pushing people to learn and achieve more. We believe in rewarding based on contribution and loyalty.
If your values match with ours, then have a look at the requirements below, we need people like you.
- Minimum 1 years backend experiences as a PHP developer.
- Minimum 1 years backend experience with Laravel PHP framework.
- Have at least 1 years experience with relational and non-relational databases. Our stack includes MongoDB and MySQL.
- Have experience working with web service development (RESTful).
- Have experience working with Redis, Algolia, Queue, Batch Job , Schedule.
- Have experience installing and administering web servers (Apache, Nginx), server-side performance optimization.
- Good working knowledge of Git and Git flow workflows is a must
- Passion for the digital space
- A track record of developing stable, foundational code and applications
- Good teamwork skills
- Proactive and opinionated where it relates to technical architecture, code quality or user experience
- Easy going aspect and a good sense of humour
- Good English language (written and spoken) will be highly regarded
At Ofspring, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter. We want to see you grow as a professional.
- Knowledge of solutions architecture
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- Knowledge of Unit testing and End-to-End testing
- Experience with AWS and SysOps
- A good understanding of UX principles
- A good eye for detail
- High monthly salary
- 13th month
- Healthcare insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Stocked open kitchen (free breakfast and lunch)
- MacBook Pro / PC laptop that you can take home
- Work from home policy
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com . All applications should be in English. All applicants will go through the following steps:
- CV review. We’re reviewing your application for relevence and cultural fit
- Online technical test. Scores must be above pass mark to continue
- Interview with our Technical Director and COO