Why join Offspring?
Offspring is a boutique digital production studio founded in 2013 by an Australian Technical Director that works with Australian and US markets.
We believe in quality over quantity, that having the best people is more important than having hundreds of people. We believe that work should be about culture, growth and passion. We believe in pushing people to learn and achieve more. We believe in rewarding based on contribution and loyalty.
If your values match with ours, then have a look at the requirements below, we need people like you.
We’re looking for a Senior Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs, improvements and errors in business logic.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly and will report directly to a management level.
At Ofspring, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter. We want to see you grow as a professional.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience with a variety of Project Management and QA methodologies
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL
- Design software knowledge is a plus (sketch, photoshop)
- Passion for the digital space
- Good teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Proactive and opinionated where it relates to user experience and quality
- Easy going and a good sense of humour
- Excellent command of English language both written and spoken will be highly regarded
- High monthly salary
- 13th month
- Yearly company trip
- Stocked open kitchen (free breakfast and lunch)
- Charity events
- MacBook Pro / PC laptop that you can take home
- Work from home policy
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com . All applications should be in English. All applicants will go through the following steps:
- CV review. We’re reviewing your application for relevence and cultural fit
- Online technical test. Scores must be above pass mark to continue
- Interview with our Technical Director and COO