Why join Offspring?
Offspring is a boutique digital production studio founded in 2013 by an Australian Technical Director that works with Australian and US markets.
We believe in quality over quantity, that having the best people is more important than having hundreds of people. We believe that work should be about culture, growth and passion. We believe in pushing people to learn and achieve more. We believe in rewarding based on contribution and loyalty.
If your values match with ours, then have a look at the requirements below, we need people like you.
We are looking for a QA/ Tester to assess software quality through automated testing and user acceptance testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with PM to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Designing skill is a plus (Sketch, photoshop)
- Excellent command of English language both written and spoken.
- Passion for the digital space
- Good teamwork skills
- Proactive and opinionated where it relates to user experience and quality
- Easy going and a good sense of humour
At Ofspring, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter. We want to see you grow as a professional.
- High monthly salary
- 13th month
- Performance bonus
- Stocked open kitchen, free breakfast and lunch
- International standard healthcare
- Yearly company trip
- Flexible hours and work from home policy
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications should be in English. All applicants will go through the following steps:
- CV review. We’re reviewing your application for relevence and cultural fit
- Interview with our Technical Director and COO