Why join Offspring?
Offspring is a boutique digital production studio founded in 2013 by an Australian Technical Director that works with Australian and US markets.
We believe in quality over quantity, that having the best people is more important than having hundreds of people. We believe that work should be about culture, growth and passion. We believe in pushing people to learn and achieve more. We believe in rewarding based on contribution and loyalty.
If your values match with ours, then have a look at the requirements below, we need people like you.
- At least 1 year experience as an UX Designer
- Have a solid online portfolio to showcase your design philosophy (Behance, Dribbble, Pinterest...)
- You’ve got a wealth of knowledge with all kinds of design tools, but are an expert with wireframe tools (e.g. Invision, Overflow) & Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch or Photoshop
- Ability to generate comprehensive UX wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for iOS, Android, and web
- A clear understanding of design thinking and an appreciation for user-centric design and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, have common sense
- Ability to work well in an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team & comfortable with day-to-day design critique culture
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS is an advantage
- Passion for the digital space
- Detail oriented
- Good teamwork skills
- Proactive and opinionated where it relates to technical architecture, code quality or user experience
- Easy going aspect and a good sense of humour
- Excellent command of English language both written and spoken will be highly regarded
At Ofspring, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas will matter. We want to see you grow as a professional.
- High monthly salary
- 13th month
- Performance bonus
- Premium healthcare package
- Yearly company trip
- Stocked open kitchen, free breakfast and lunch
- Flexible hours and work from home policy
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com . All applications should be in English. All applicants will go through the following steps:
- CV review. We’re reviewing your application for relevence and cultural fit
- Interview with our Technical Director and COO